The ESP-Me provides flexible scheduling features that make the controller ideal for all your irrigation controller needs.
Easy to Use
The ESP-Me Controller was designed with ease of use in mind.
The controller boasts the industry’s largest LCD screen for its class and also incorporates universal icons on both the controller overlay and the LCD.
Easy to Install
The ESP-Me Controller mounts with as few as two mounting screws. A guide for ½“or ¾” conduit fittings allows for professional installation of field wires into the cabinet.
For larger field wire needs, remove the knockout for a 1” diameter opening.
• Plastic wall-mount case with door
• 4 station base module
• Mounting Screws
• Wire nuts for outdoor models
• Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
• Rain Sensor input with override capability
• Master valve/pump start circuit
• Non-Volatile (100 year) storage memory
• Remotely Programmable under 9V battery power (not included)
• Program based scheduling allows 4 individual programs with 6 independent start times per program for 24 total start times
• Watering schedule options: By days of week, ODD calendar days, EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 – 30 days)
• Advanced diagnostics and short detection with LED alert
• Contractor Default™ Program Save/Restore saved program(s)
• Rain Sensor bypass by Station
• Total Run Time Calculator by program
• One Touch manual watering
• Delay Watering up to 14 days (applies only to stations not set to ignore Rain Sensor)
• Manual Watering option by program or station
• Seasonal Adjust applied to all programs or individual program
• Adjustable delay between valves (default set to 0)
• Master Valve on/off by station