CTO Activated Carbon Blocks.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Chlorine and Chloramine reduction*
• 5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
• Excellent chemical contaminant reduction*
• High dirt holding capacity
• High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
• NSF and WQA certified for Material Safety
• California Prop. 65 compliant
MATRIKX® ADVANTAGEMATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks.
Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA.
MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.